The Chapel at Weston is host to a number of activities which take place throughout the week. Here you can find some details about them.
- Gourmet Soup Kitchen – Everyone is invited to enjoy two bowls of homemade soup, served with fresh bread and followed by homemade puddings. Monthly at 12.30pm on the first Tuesday of the month.
- Art Club – Weekly, every Tuesday evening at 7pm. For details contact Emi Farnham at email@example.com
- Coffee Stop – Tea & Cakes, chat & company. Tuesdays 9.30 to 11.30am
- Walking for Health – Meet Tuesdays at the Chapel at 9.30am for a circular leisure walk of approx 90 mins, following field paths and country lanes and concluding with coffee and cake.
- Wine Club – Monthly at 8pm on the 2nd Thursday of the month.
Contact Rosemary Gulliver (Tel: 01295 760720) or Val Gilsenan (Tel: 01295 711321) for more information.
Hiring the Facilities
The Chapel at Weston has two function rooms as well as the main chapel room and a fully fitted kitchen which are available for hire at the following rates.
|Session||£25 per session. A session lasts up to 4 hours (additional hours charged proportionately)|
|Kitchen||£5 per session. This is an additional charge for use of kitchen for cooking|
|50% discount||Local groups and church members for personal use|
Downstairs Function Room
This is a large room that is available for general courses, dinner parties and other social events. From this room there is also access to the fully fitted modern kitchen and 2 toilets (one of these has disabled access and a baby changing station)
This room is equipped with a loop system and digital project monitor.
This is a large open space room with full Audio Visual facilities including a loop system and seating in a balacony area. The room is able to cater for in excess of 100 people and has access to the 2 downstairs toilets.
It is ideally suited for conferences and musical or dramatic performances. It can also be used in conjuction with the other rooms (i.e. kitchen and downstairs function room) to enable retreats or training events to be fully catered for over a long day.
Upstairs Function Room
This is light and airy room that is slightly smaller than the downstairs function room. This is suitable for smaller meetings and courses for about 20 people. From this room there is access to a toilet and shower room.
To make a booking or enquire about availablility please contact Rosemary Gulliver.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 01295 760720