Cell groups are small groups of people within the church which meet together regularly for fellowship, usually in one or more of the member’s homes.
The purpose of a cell is to help us grow in our relationships with God, with each other and with those who don’t know Jesus yet.
The core values of our cell groups are:
- Keeping Jesus at the centre of our lives
- Building a loving community who support each other and are open and honest with each other
- Growing in our relationship with God
- Everyone using and developing their gifts
- Each person having a part in witnessing and sharing their faith
Cell meetings often consist of 4 main sections:
- Welcome – a short, often fun, activity to break the ice and catch up on the week
- Worship – time spent listening God and worshipping him together
- Word – reading the bible and seeking how to apply it to our lives
- Witness – looking outwards to see how and where we can make God known to those outside the church
Cell Group Study Guides
A number of our cell groups use Bible study guides written by members of the church. These are used over a number of weeks and cover a book or theme within the Bible.
You can download these study guides on the Study Guides page.
Further information about Cell Groups can be obtained by emailing email@example.com